a traveling Wife: Mini House Tour







Mini House Tour

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Sorry! This is definitely not a mini house tour. More like photos of a new accessory I just picked up.

Our house is finally starting to look like a home. 
And I am so very happy about that.

I was shopping in Hobby Lobby the other day looking for some new baskets. 
It never hurts to wander aimlessly around that store for hours.
I mean free entertainment, right?

Well I stumbled upon this gorgeous clock and I knew a perfect spot for it in our house.
But I stopped myself from splurging because I really did not need to spend that kind of money.

To my surprise, after I got home and got the mail, there was a lovely little gift from a family friend that sent us a housewarming present of cash.

I knew that I could go back to Hobby Lobby and pick up that beautiful clock.

And that I did.





What do you think?
Do you want more pictures of our home?

5 comments:

  1. I ALWAYS forget something in the dinner bunch, and than I try to substitute and totally ruin the meal. I am horrible:)
    Thanks for linking up:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photos .. that clock is very interesting!
    and YES I just did the entire cooking one the toher night! Was dead set on one thing, and did not have the main ingredient. annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate burning my mouth because it ruins all things that enter my mouth for the rest of the day lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your support. I appreciate you for taking the time to read my content and leaving comments or feedback.