a traveling Wife: Window Shopping January [Linkup]







Window Shopping January [Linkup]

Friday, January 25, 2013

It is the last Friday of January. 

I hope you did some browsing on Etsy and are planning on linking up for...


a traveling Wife

Rules for Linkup:

1. Browse Etsy for new, fun, bizarre, or crazy things.
2. Linkup and share what you found.

That's it!!


I don't know what it is about this little guy - I love him.
MyVintageLane

This would be perfect for a new baby or for a new couple. 
Either way I think it is adorable.
FayesAttic11

If you want to buy me a gift then I would really appreciate these in 'avocado'.
You would totally be my best friend.
paulova

If you didn't already know that I absolutely love scarves then I think I need to do another 'get to know me' posts. This scarf would look fabulous in my collection.
ThreeBirdNest

I have had my eye on the Essie sleek sticks but I have yet to try them.
I stumbled upon these and I might need to try them.
DouxCraft
Or these.
DouxCraft
Or these.
mdy627

I have been looking out for a new weekender type bag.
Whenever the Hubs and I would take a weekend trip we would just take luggage.
I think I am ready for my own bag now.
Like this holdall bag.
Zakken

Be sure to linkup below if you found any goodies.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun link up!! I'm definitely going to get window shopping soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your support. I appreciate you for taking the time to read my content and leaving comments or feedback.