a traveling Wife: Window Shopping April {Linkup}







Window Shopping April {Linkup}

Friday, April 26, 2013

Yay! It's the last Friday of the month and that means it is time to par-tay.

Are you ready for this month's Window Shopping linkup?

Rules for Linkup:

1. Browse Etsy for new, fun, bizarre, or crazy things.
2. Linkup and share what you found.

That's it!!
--

I found so much cool stuff this month and wish someone would go and buy it all for me!
 hint hint
Shop these, left to right: FlytrapOnE sticky note ($5) / angelaferrara print ($17.99)

Shop these, left to right: mkmack chandelier / COLOURandTwine vases ($10.52)

Shop these, left to right: BonneAmieBoutique clutch ($48) / MeowKapowShop coaster ($18)

Be sure to linkup below.

2 comments:

  1. I love the printed napkin and the wine glass holder the best! :) Maybe because I am hungry? ;) The flats were nice too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that wall flower canvas! I wonder if I can make that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your support. I appreciate you for taking the time to read my content and leaving comments or feedback.