a traveling Wife: Sweatin' Sunday* - Edited w/ Workouts







Sweatin' Sunday* - Edited w/ Workouts

Sunday, November 9, 2014

I dropped the ball on this one! I thought I could go out and get a few drinks because what better way to celebrate the end of a weekend. I mean, what better way to try and forget you have to go back to work tomorrow. Any who. I was in the middle of creating beautiful workouts that I will be doing this week and then walked away from my computer - to make another drink. Any guesses on what happened next? I come back to my computer and my work appeared to have started from the beginning again. Ahh!

So here I am, a few drinks in and too darn happy to redo all the work. For now, here is one workout to get me started tomorrow. The remainder shall come... Very soon!

Sevens:

Pushups x10 + R Plank Hip Lift x10

Pushups x10 + R Plank Hip Lift x10 + L Plank Hip Lift x10

Pushups x10 + R Plank Hip Lift x10 + L Plank Hip Lift x10 + Squat Jumps x10

Pushups x10 + R Plank Hip Lift x10 + L Plank Hip Lift x10 + Squat Jumps x10 + Burpees x10

Pushups x10 + R Plank Hip Lift x10 + L Plank Hip Lift x10 + Squat Jumps x10 + Burpees x10 + Lunge Jumps x10

Pushups x10 + R Plank Hip Lift x10 + L Plank Hip Lift x10 + Squat Jumps x10 + Burpees x10 + Lunge Jumps x10 + Russian Twist x10
--
Russian Twist x10 + Lunge Jumps x10

Russian Twist x10 + Lunge Jumps x10 + Burpees x10

Russian Twist x10 + Lunge Jumps x10 + Burpees x10 + Squat Jumps x10

Russian Twist x10 + Lunge Jumps x10 + Burpees x10 + Squat Jumps x10 + L Plank Hip Lift x10

Russian Twist x10 + Lunge Jumps x10 + Burpees x10 + Squat Jumps x10 + L Plank Hip Lift x10 + R Plank Hip Lift x10

Russian Twist x10 + Lunge Jumps x10 + Burpees x10 + Squat Jumps x10 + L Plank Hip Lift x10 + R Plank Hip Lift x10 + Pushups x10


And because every post needs a photo, here is my beverage and part of this week's meals. Any guesses on what I made?
*Don't forget to read the disclaimer!

--
Looky-here, I finally got the remainder of the workouts pulled together. Just a day late and possibly a dollar short.



Who will join me this week?