a traveling Wife: 2015 - New Year's Reminders







2015 - New Year's Reminders

Monday, December 29, 2014

It's about that time of year when everyone mentions how quick this year went by. Yada. Yada. Yada. Then they share their New Year's resolutions in hopes that if they publicly announce what they want to change, they might stick with it. I'm not going to do that.

I don't believe in New Year's resolutions. I've made them in the past and they last all of 3 days. Or more. A resolution is making a promise to yourself, or others, to make some type of self-improvement. I, on the other had, am going to make reminders for this coming year. A reminder to push myself in the right direction to do something.

Not sure what I mean? See below for my 15 reminders for 2015.


1. Entertain and embrace change

2. Know your mistakes and own them

3. Consciously take care of your body

4. What you have does not prove your worth

5. Laugh and love

6. Be gracious and humble

7. Be honest. To yourself and others

8. Enjoy nature

9. Walk proud

10. Be yourself

11. Try new foods

12. Give time, not money

13. Take the time to learn something

14. Express yourself

15. Don't rely on social media

Happy New Years! Do you have any New Year's reminders?