a traveling Wife: How To Follow Instagram Accounts With Push Notifications







How To Follow Instagram Accounts With Push Notifications

Thursday, January 14, 2016

It couldn't be any easier to be the first to know when your favorite Instagram account uploads a new photo or video. Stalking at its finest, people!
--

Instagram is likely my favorite social media outlet, ever. There are no algorithms (just yet) so I don't miss out on anyone's beautiful photos and videos. However, I am just like everyone else and only have 24 hours in my day. That means, there are definitely times that I'm not able to scroll through to see if my favorite accounts uploaded anything since the last time I was on.


No worrys! You are able to receive push notifications for specific accounts each and every time they upload. As if we weren't already obsessed with social media, things just got a heck of a lot easier.
Click to tweet: Social media just got a whole lot more fun.
For some of you, this isn't brand new news but for others, you're welcome in advance. Follow these two simple steps to receive push notifications for your favorite accounts on Instagram.


Now that you know how to follow Instagram accounts with push notifications, did you see my #hackorwack video on Tuesday?
Click to tweet: Two steps to receive push notifications on your favorite Instagram account.
A video posted by Jenn (@atravelingwife) on

If you like hacks, I highly recommend you turn on push notifications for my account because I will be uploading a new #hackorwack every Tuesday (better known as #TryItTuesday). Get ready for some fun hacks that I will be testing!

Did you know that you can receive push notifications for your favorite Instagram accounts?
Who are your favorite accounts to follow on Instagram?
Have you ever used a potato peeler for anything other than potatoes or apples? Check out the Instagram video if you haven't already.