a traveling Wife: Apple Pineapple Smoothie







Apple Pineapple Smoothie

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Apple and Pineapple blended together with just a touch of cinnamon is like drinking applesauce. 
--

I have been a big fan of applesauce since I was little. I remember getting a container of applesauce in my packed lunch at school almost every day. 



I don't eat applesauce nearly as much as I used too. I'm not entirely sure why. It's not like it's bad for you or anything, especially if you get it without any added sugar. 
#FiveDaysofSmoothies

Today's smoothie for the Five Days of Smoothies series will remind you of applesauce. So if you are a fan like me, then you will love this smoothie. With frozen pineapple and plain greek yogurt, this smoothie is substantial enough to enjoy for breakfast. 

#FiveDaysofSmoothies


Apple Pineapple Smoothie

Recipe by a traveling Wife

Ingredients
  • 1/2 cup Frozen Pineapple
  • 1/2 Medium Apple, peeled and chopped
  • 1/4 cup Water
  • 1/4 cup Milk
  • 1/4 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
  • dash of Cinnamon
Directions
  1. Add all ingredients to blender and blend until smooth.
  2. Enjoy!
#FiveDaysofSmoothies

Are you a fan of applesauce?
What's been your favorite smoothie this week during the Five Days of Smoothies recipes?