a traveling Wife: Relaxing Weekend - trying to make a life







Relaxing Weekend - trying to make a life

Monday, January 7, 2013

Wow, I find it so hard to believe that just a few short weeks ago all of our belongings were packed into clean little boxes and shipped across country. We have managed to unpack most if not all boxes and we are trying and make a life here in Indiana. 

Hubby went in for his first day of work at the new location and I get to play catch up on everything around here. 

We were able to enjoy some relaxing time this weekend and we were also able to explore our surroundings. 


We have amazing paved trails just walking distance from our house. 
You can walk/run/bike one mile up to many, many miles. 
It really is a fantastic place for the little Roxi to get out and stretch her legs all while letting us exercise off those holiday pounds. I like to call it the Christmas cushion.


My goal for this week is to get back in the swing of this whole blogging thing.
That means weekend recaps will be on Monday and weekly meals will be on Tuesday. 
Also, I am trying to get together a vlog for this week's video
I know I missed the video a few weeks ago, please forgive me. 

Happy Monday everyone!

Who wants a house tour?