a traveling Wife: Home Tour Pt 2 Vlog







Home Tour Pt 2 Vlog

Thursday, March 7, 2013

A couple of weeks ago I showed you a little tour of our new house, but I want to show you more.

That brings me to Chit Chat Thursday.
For those of you that do not know what Chit Chat Thursday is, I record a vlog every other week about any and all topics. If you have any ideas for next time, please let me know.

I wanted to welcome you into our great room
This is definitely where we spend the most amount of time. 
Also, I mention in the video that you should go make Nutella hot chocolate (recipe here).


If you have any topics or ideas for my next video, leave a comment.

Also, don't forget to subscribe to see videos before they are posted here.


I do want to apologize for being out of focus. 
I am still learning how to use my camera. 
Oh, making a video by yourself is hard work.