a traveling Wife: Snow and Hot Chocolate {Recipe}







Snow and Hot Chocolate {Recipe}

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I said in yesterday's post that today I was going to share a recipe that has been highly requested.

But first, snow dumped down on us last night.
This relates to the recipe!!

I may be done with having snow outside for the season but it sure is pretty to look at.


I opened up our balcony door and the puppy just helped herself out there.

She is such a snow dog, sitting her bum in the snow.

 "Mommy, I'm all done!"

Now that we have all this snow on the ground, I can bundle up in a blanket and drink some Nutella hot chocolate. That is right! Today's recipe is for Nutella Hot Chocolate.

I pretty much make this daily and do not measure any more, but here is the general breakdown below.

You will need:

Measure everything out.


Whisk, whisk, whisk until frothy.

Pour and enjoy!

Nutella Hot Chocolate Recipe

Ingredients:

- 1 1/4 cup, or more depending on mug size, any type milk (2% is probably best but I like to use 1/2 fat free milk and 1/2 vanilla soy milk)
- 1-2 heaping Tablespoons Nutella (I use about 1.5 Tablespoons, depending how chocolatey you want it)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- dash of cinnamon

Directions:

- Heat half the milk (mixture) and nutella in medium saucepan, whisking until melted.
- Add remainder of milk, vanilla, and cinnamon. 
- Whisk until warm/hot and frothy. 

8 comments:

  1. Cute pictures!
    Love hot chocolate! Looks like a great recipe!
    New follower!

    xo
    Caroline

    lovecarolineblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks delicious! I love Nutella (who doesn't!?).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little dog :) I have a french bulldog myself

    -Elissa
    Professionally Petite

    ReplyDelete
  4. You dog is so cute!! I love find new hot drinks to enjoy. Definitely trying this one
    Christine
    Mavy May Designs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nutella hot chocolate....yum!!! Might need to indulge in this today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww such a cute dog!!!

    -Kelly
    http://creatingmyowncareer.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh boy, my husband and I would love this- him especially, HUGE Nutella fan!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your support. I appreciate you for taking the time to read my content and leaving comments or feedback.