a traveling Wife: March Week Four Meals







March Week Four Meals

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Is it springtime yet? The answer is yes but it doesn't feel like it.
Are you getting sun and warm weather where you are?

I guess I will just sit here with my Nutella hot chocolate in hand and sweatshirt on my back.
Then I can day dream about a warm spring break destination.

Not only do I love the warmer weather that spring brings but I love having cookouts.
But we have yet to go buy a grill since we moved in December.
What is wrong with us?

Since we will not be grilling out any time soon, here is what we are eating this week.





What are you eating this week?

**This Friday is the Window Shopping Linkup. Browse Etsy.com and show us what you found!
**Also, there is another super fun linkup coming soon thanks to Kate.

2 comments:

  1. This week (tonight) we're being really lazy and eating grilled tuna and cheese on toast. I really wish I could be more creative, but sometimes weeknights defeat me. I just found your blog. I'm also a travelling wife. I followed my husband half-way across the world! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My stomach is growling now!! And Nutella hot chocolate?!! I need to know more about this

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your support. I appreciate you for taking the time to read my content and leaving comments or feedback.