a traveling Wife: Much Excitement







Much Excitement

Friday, March 1, 2013

Today is March 1st but I am sure you are well aware of that.
What does March have to offer? 

For me, March offers a tv constantly tuned into March Madness games, St. Patty's day and a 5k beer run, hopefully warmer weather, and breaking out some bright spring clothing.

What does the month of March offer to you?

And because it is the beginning of the month, that means I need to change my computer desktop wallpaper calendar. The first of any month brings me much excitement because I cannot stand staring at the same computer screen image for more than 30 days.
Or 31 days in some cases.

This is what I get to see on my computer from Smashing Magazine.

School Nights

I love it. Do you change your desktop wallpaper as much as I do?

1 comment:

  1. I change my wallpaper constantly, usually some beautiful nature photo/scene :)

    I wanted to invite you to our weekly Meet & Greet Blog Hop! It runs Friday nights till the end of Monday, come link up if you have some time :)

    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2013/03/weekend-meet-greet-blog-hop-16_1.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your support. I appreciate you for taking the time to read my content and leaving comments or feedback.