a traveling Wife: Two Weeks







Two Weeks

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

*Ad - Revolt Fitness is allowing me to participate in the program at no charge so long as I share weekly posts. All thoughts, opinions, and results are my own.

I officially only have 2 weeks left for my 12 weeks with Revolt Fitness. I am trying to finish the program out with a bang but life has a way of taking over. You can catch up on each week here.

I have been enjoying the workouts from this month's Uprising though. Plus the monthly packet has received a slim down as well and it is so much easier to read. As for the meals, I have kind of been sticking with my own meals. Not because I don't like the Revolt meals but I feel like I have gotten smart enough overstatement maybe to make my own meal choices. 

I can't wait to weigh in for my final readings in the next few weeks. I know I won't be where I thought I would be at and I can thank that to getting a job. Either way, I am interested in seeing the proof in how far I have come. 

This week for meals we are getting a little crazy with some Asian food, all American food, and a little in between.
Yes, I enjoy hot dogs every now and then. Don't even start with me about the ingredients...

Next week look for some healthy recipes and hopefully I can remember to take some photos but that might be a stretch.

Have you thought about joining Revolt Fitness?

2 comments:

  1. I have not heard of revolt fitness before! May have to look into it!
    Doing a giveaway today if you wanna check it out! I also have a link up that started Monday for meal ideas! Would love if you wanted to link this up!
    http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot dogs are one of my favorite guilty pleasures. Your menu looks awesome! Love it =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your support. I appreciate you for taking the time to read my content and leaving comments or feedback.