a traveling Wife: Rumor Has It







Rumor Has It

Friday, August 2, 2013

I was listening to the radio the other morning on my way to work and they were doing a series called Rumor Has It. They were saying certain statements about the new royal baby to see if people would believe them or not. Of course some of those statements were true while others were obviously false. So today I bring you my own Rumor Has It game.
Do you think you really know me? Play along and try and guess which statements are true and which ones are rumors.

1. I am a pure all natural blonde. Blondes always have more fun

2. I have never, ever broken one of my bones in my life.

2. I got married to my lovely hubby when I was 21. Holla for that champagne toast

3. I drive a Jeep that once got stuck in mud while off roading.

4. I am a spoiled rotten single child.

5. I absolutely despise clowns and am likely to punch one out every time I see one.

6. People get my name confused with Jennifer Aniston.

7. I love my cocktails over beer and wine.

8. I like to end numbered posts in an even number. OCD problems

There you have it. Can you spot the rumors?