a traveling Wife: Learning... from my skin







Learning... from my skin

Tuesday, October 28, 2014


Life is all about learning, isn’t it?! You would think by now I would have learned to stick with my everyday face routine and stop trying new products. But I always think to myself, there might be that one magic product out there that my face would prefer over what I am currently using. And, if I don’t keep trying new products, I will never find that miracle lotion or cleanser.

How about a little history about my skin? I have combination/oily skin – the worst! A majority of my breakouts are around the jawline and cheeks and I have dry patches near my eyes and nose. Also, my t-zone is super oily. Now you all think I am super attractive! My everyday face routine helps so that I don’t get those painful cystic flare-ups and also helps to keep the oiliness to a minimum. But again, I am still trying to look for that miracle product.

After testing out the Vitamin C Facial Toner and YouthExpress Eye Gel from InstaNatural, I am still searching for that magic product to heal my skin. However, the eye gel is pretty fantastic and one of the best eye cream/gel I have used so far.

Here is the breakdown;

Vitamin C Facial Toner – This product mists onto a freshly cleaned face to shrink pores, combat oily skin, hydrate the skin and the Vitamin C is needed to produce collagen. I really was not a fan of the toner and I did notice a few additional breakouts while using this product – remember I said I had temperamental skin?!


Youth Express Eye Gel – This product is a thick cooling gel that claims to diminish dark circles, hydrates, firms, plumps and can also be used on the entire face. When I started testing this eye gel I only used this under my eyes and around the outer corners. After one week, I noticed a decrease in small fine lines I have around my eyes – I was amazed! I am slowly testing this on my forehead and around my lips to avoid fine lines. 


Have you found a miracle product for your facial needs?

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.