a traveling Wife: Sweatin' Sunday*







Sweatin' Sunday*

Sunday, November 2, 2014

The sun set so damn early today, but really I can't complain because I was able to get an extra hour of sleep last night. Tell me I am not alone! And now that my brain is finally realizing that I am no longer on vacation anymore, I think it is time for me to get serious about fitness again. I figured since tomorrow is the first week of November, I might as well start now. 

Sunday's have always been my 'rest' day for fitness whenever I actually dedicate time to really workout and Saturday's are my cheat day for eating. So today I rested and yesterday I stuffed my face with as much food and beer as I possibly could. Until I could no longer sit comfortably in jeans. Then it was time to move on to yoga pants. 

The good little blogger that I am I know I am a major slacker right now but I am really trying, I decided I would share my weekly workout plans. And maybe, just maybe, I will share my food planning as well. All you have to do is ask and I will make that happen!
Follow along with me this week if you choose or just stock pile these workouts up if you need ideas in the future. You know, when you are no longer comfortable in your jeans and realize you can only wear yoga pants. Every. Single. Day. No judgement!

I would just like to mention, I have no personal training background. These are just exercises I like to do and have been successful in the past to help me to lean out. Use at your own risk! You've been warned.

Will you follow along? Also, where do you get your workout inspiration? I might need a little help.