a traveling Wife: Stalker







Stalker

Monday, July 22, 2013

This is about all I remember from the weekend - beer, beer, and more beer. That's my weekend recap, goodbye.

Seriously though, I drank a lot of beer this weekend mostly because we went to a Craft Beer Festival on Saturday. And if you are hoping to see pictures from that shit show, you will be thoroughly disappointed. I was so busy tasting over 300 beers that my phone/camera never made its appearance out of my clutch. As though the 300 plus beers were not enough on Saturday, I went and tried a new beer that Buffalo Wild Wings is not serving on Sunday. While I may still be in my drunken state of mind, let me share with you what I remember from the weekend.

A and I bought a new/used car. That would be our 2007 Audi A4 2.0 Turbo. She's a beaut but still needs a name. Any suggestions? We actually bought her on Thursday just one day before the weekend but because of everything that lead up to paying our money for the car is the reason for drowning my sorrows in beer more to come on that story.

Before you decide to make your only beverage choice as beer for the weekend, you must first drink some bubbly in the office on a Friday before you head home. That my friends is a mandatory thing. Can I just say how much I love my office?!

As if ending your weekday at work with some fancy champagne isn't good enough, I made a delicious flatbread pizza for dinner. My world is forever changed.

This is kind of where the photos end and I should honestly end this post before you think I am some serious alcoholic. Who am I kidding? I don't care if you think I am an alcoholic or not. Saturday was spent hanging outside with friends enjoying some tasty brews while Sunday was spent ordering far too many wings and throwing back a few more brews.

Now I am off to go try and clear out my system from all of the alcohol I consumed. But before I do, I should probably announce the winner from last week's giveaway for a $10 eGift card to Starbucks. First off, nobody knows how to follow rules around here and I guess I don't blame you. Unfortunately, if you failed to follow the rules this time, your entry to the giveaway is invalid - sucker! That leaves only 3 entries and those three are super lucky because that just increased their chances of winning.

The winner is..... Lindsay from Trial by Sapphire my personal stalker. I will be emailing you shortly!
 How was your weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Your car is so cute! I wish I ended my week in the office with champagne. Sounds like an awesome workplace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice car!! I have to name my cars too before it feels like they belong to me & bubbly in the office sounds wonderful! I work with kids right now so probably not ever going to happen...lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your support. I appreciate you for taking the time to read my content and leaving comments or feedback.