a traveling Wife: Creatures of Habit







Creatures of Habit

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

This week I may have no surprises for you when it comes to our meal plans. 
Can we eat Cajun Chicken Pasta enough? We are just creatures of habit.

It has been extremely cold here and I have just been snuggling up on the couch with my puppy. That means, our meals are nothing spectacular.  Nothing is better than making a delicious, one skillet meal.
recipe via



recipe via
Do you have any meals that are a must try? You should definitely share that with me!

4 comments:

  1. Those all look so good! I just updated the recipes page on my blog...there aren't many on there yet, but you should check them out, because I only put stuff there that I love. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. one skillet meals are where its at haha! Are those sweet potato fries? How do you makes yours? (following you via the GFC blog hop)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm, I'm coming over for dinner. Every single meal looks divine! I actually have Cajun chicken pasta on the menu for next week. It's my favorite dish from a local restaurant, so I figured I may as well try it.

    And are those sweet potato fries? They're my FAVE. I baked some last week for dinner, and they were ready before the burgers. Soooo, I ate them off the cookie sheet. Every last one. Hubs got none. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that cajun chicken pasta looks delish!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your support. I appreciate you for taking the time to read my content and leaving comments or feedback.