a traveling Wife: Day of Love







Day of Love

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Oh, the day of love. 
Valentine's Day!

Whether you are single, engaged, married, or just dating your significant other, 
Valentine's Day is a day to show a little extra love. 
So if you are that single person then treat yourself to a spa day or a super naughty snack. 
But for those in a relationship, try and show your partner a little extra love than normal.

The Hubby and I celebrated Valentine's Day (dinner) over the past weekend so that we could cook together. We ventured out from our normal dishes and created something fantastic. 

Dinner for two.

Butternut squash soup is one of my all time favorites. 
So yummy.

Roasted asparagus is amazing. You must try it.

The main man, beef wellington.
Amazing!

And what would Valentine's day be without cutesy cards and beautiful flowers?




 Don't forget to head over and enter my giveaway.
You will be helping out a great charity in the process too.
Entries are low and your chances are great!

--

While we are talking about love. 

Why not head over to Indianapolis Bloggers and show some love because I am officially a member!! 
I am so very excited to be a part of their team and see where this journey takes me.

1 comment:

  1. That beef wellington looks AMAZING! Do you have the recipe for it? I'd love to try it out!

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your support. I appreciate you for taking the time to read my content and leaving comments or feedback.