a traveling Wife: Santa Cruz Scrapbook Layout







Santa Cruz Scrapbook Layout

Thursday, March 14, 2013


I have been seriously slacking when it comes to scrapbooking.
I absolutely love scrapbooking but it takes time and inspiration. Plus it also helps if you already have your photos printed off rather than waiting until you want to work on a layout.

Well I finally found a layout to use from a trip about a year ago.
I can't believe it takes over a year to actually put a page together.


One of my favorite and only things I loved about living in California was being about 2 hours away from everything. We went to Santa Cruz, San Francisco, Monterey, Carmel, Yosemite, and so many more places. I am a sucker for a beach though and loved Santa Cruz.


Even when my mom came to visit us in California, we made it back to Santa Cruz.
We never got a chance to actually go swimming while there. Probably because it was freezing.


I had so many flashbacks while I was working on this page. 
I could taste the salmon bites from our favorite restaurant. I could smell the warm, salty air.
I could feel the warm sand between my toes.
I want to go back!


Any other scrapbookers out there?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I have never scrap-booked, but I keep saying that I will at the very least get some of my travel photos printed and hung, or maybe made into one of those photo books. I still have yet to do any of it though ;)

    Some Snapshots Blog
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome! And that makes me want to get on a plane to Santa Cruz right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Scrapbooking, but havent done it in years! I have no time and it is so expensive too! :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your support. I appreciate you for taking the time to read my content and leaving comments or feedback.