a traveling Wife: Favorite Products from Etsy {Linkup}







Favorite Products from Etsy {Linkup}

Friday, May 31, 2013

Wow-wee, I cannot believe it is already the last Friday of the month. And because of that, today is the Window Shopping linkup. That means you get to go browse Etsy for items that you might want to buy or items that are absolutely ridiculous, write up your post, then come back here to linkup.

Rules for Linkup:

1. Browse Etsy for new, fun, bizarre, or crazy things.
2. Linkup and share what you found.

That's it!! And here is what I found.
Shop these, left to right: SkyeArt pears / PIEBOX pie box
clamlab bowls / LukaDecoDesign swing

Shop these, left to right: PerfectHomeAntiques chair / michelledwight pillow

What is your favorite item? 
Be sure to linkup below!

2 comments:

  1. Umm I love ALL these things! The bulldog ring is amazing. So is that arrow one and the beautifffful pillow. I want that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I have to choose, the dress! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your support. I appreciate you for taking the time to read my content and leaving comments or feedback.