a traveling Wife: The Dog Makes Love to My Legs







The Dog Makes Love to My Legs

Monday, September 8, 2014

Holy blogger vacation! I wish I could have a one year vacation from work as well, but I don't think that would go over too well with my bosses. 

For now, I am back in the saddle and working on tidying up my little home here in the dot com realm. Could you imagine how dusty and dirty things would get in your house if you left them untouched for a year? I will give you forewarning, don't look underneath my sofa. Chances are it hasn't been cleaned in a year. 

I am sure you are wondering where I have been. What I have been doing. Am I still the same Jenn behind a traveling Wife. The suspense is real. You will just have to wait for my official welcome home party. In the mean time, let me introduce you to a new product that I could NOT live without right now. Nor when winter comes. 

Shea Butter. Have you ever used it? Did you know this moisturizer is completely solid and melts into your skin with your body heat? Maybe I am naive, or possibly I had a very poor education growing up, but when I was invited to review Cleopatra's Choice Shea Butter I thought I would receive a lotion. You know, like the lotion that contains Shea Butter. That's a thing right?

Either way, this stuff is like gold. A and I have been running. a. lot. And for some crazy reason, my legs itch like crazy. To the point that I feel like I have chicken pox all over again. Not cool! This stuff makes my red, itchy skin turn into a baby's bottom. You read that right - a baby's bottom!

I can't keep A, or Roxi, off my velvety soft legs. Okay, the dog has some infatuation with the taste of this Shea Butter which is slightly weird. I am going to say that the vet would not be happy to hear about this.

The only cons I have about this Shea Butter (probably because this is the first time I have ever used Shea Butter) is the scent. I like the nutty scent now, but in the beginning it was almost stomach turning. And one more thing... it is thick. Thicker than the hair on my legs if I didn't shave for 6 months. Great news! You will get used to both over time and your skin will love you.

It is my understanding that Shea Butter has a lot of other benefits beside a moisturizer. Do you know of any other ways I can use this product?

*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.