a traveling Wife: Tough Times Call for Heavy Sweating*







Tough Times Call for Heavy Sweating*

Monday, November 24, 2014

I could come up with a million excuses as to why the #SweatinSunday post did not go up yesterday but if you want a few clues, you can follow me on Instagram and see what I have been up to. Don't fear - I am not leaving you out in the cold without my workouts this week.

I don't know about you, but I enjoy seeing what others do daily for fitness. That is the main reason why I share my exercises that I have scheduled for the week. I also believe that if I share these workouts that I am obligated to do them and not just binge on the couch. Not saying that that hasn't happened before!

I am heading up to Michigan on Thursday to spend some time with the family. A and I wouldn't normally travel back but one of my family members is very sick. Again, follow me on Instagram to learn more. But before A and I head up there, we will be running a 5k. It will be a great way to stretch our legs before the 5 hour road trip, and it will help us not feel as guilty about all the delicious Turkey Day treats.
Join me if you'd like or just stash these exercises for the New Year because I know one of your resolutions will be to get into shape, workout more, lose weight, etc. Don't act like that won't be you...

*Don't forget to read the disclaimer at the bottom of the blog!