a traveling Wife: Window Shopping February [Linkup]







Window Shopping February [Linkup]

Friday, February 22, 2013

Month #2 is pretty much done and over with. This is going to be another year that just flies by.
Agree?!

a traveling Wife

Rules for Linkup:

1. Browse Etsy for new, fun, bizarre, or crazy things.
2. Linkup and share what you found.

That's it!!

--

February was the month of love and I found these.

I wish I would have seen these before Valentine's day. 
How cute are the matching panties? Underwear? Undergarments? Whatever you want to call them.
photo and item from livasaule

Who wouldn't want to drink from their face? I do. So cute.
photo and item from wandersketch

Although I love to drink coffee or nutella hot chocolate from any cute mug.
photo and item from theprintedsurface

I have been loving winter hats this year because we are no longer in the sunny state of Cali.
photo and item from ForYouDesign

I am such a sucker for anything personalized. Like this cutting board.
photo and item from WoodInk

Or what about this welcome mat?
photo and item from PetiteAmbre

Be sure to linkup below if you found any goodies!!


3 comments:

  1. great post! I'm deffinietly making those face cups for me and my boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha those matching underwear are hilarious! i love those good morning beautiful, good morning love mugs. definitely would love to drink out of those with my husband, we usually drink our coffee together each morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for the Liebster Award over on my blog! You can check out the post here:

    http://horseshoesandpearls.blogspot.com/2013/02/liebster-award.html

    xo, Ashley @ Horseshoes & Pearls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your support. I appreciate you for taking the time to read my content and leaving comments or feedback.