a traveling Wife: March Recap







March Recap

Thursday, March 28, 2013

March has been an absolutely beautiful month besides all the dang snow.
March marked the beginning of spring and I am still awaiting that spring feeling outside.
It was also the month that the Hubby and I have been together for 8 years.

Then finally this weekend we have Easter to celebrate and a brake change on my car.

Besides everything that March has to offer, this is what happened on my blog this month.

--

The first weekend of March we were not messing around. From the beer tasting to getting our Jeep stuck in some mud. Yup, it happens to the best of us.

I shared my most requested recipe yet and I absolutely understand why.

Chit Chat Thursday Vlogs featured part 2 of our house tour as well as my spring cleaning tips.

You learned how to get free Starbucks. That also made you realize I watch a lot of TV.

I went shopping while singing Thrift Shop through Goodwill. The clothing I bought was worn during a 5k Shamrock Beer Run on St. Patrick's Day. And now I am listening to the song while typing, again!

I finally got back into scrapbooking again and did a page from our trip to Santa Cruz years ago.

I think every single blogger just about had a heart attack when Google announced the end of Google Reader. Then people died twice when they thought GFC was going too. My thoughts were expressed.

My little puppy turned four and I celebrated by making her homemade dog biscuits.

Favorite Weekend Pictures

one/two/three

one/two/three/four
What was your favorite post of mine this past month?

**This Friday is the Window Shopping Linkup. Browse Etsy.com and show us what you found!
**Also, there is another super fun linkup coming soon thanks to Kate.



2 comments:

  1. thanks for coming by my blog and visiting- love the recap! I'm following now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nutella hot chocolate sounds good. My daughter would like that I think!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog - following you on bloglovin now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your support. I appreciate you for taking the time to read my content and leaving comments or feedback.